- HELPS - strains, sprains and instability, support injured, weak or arthritic knees, patellar tracking, rehabilitation, sporting and occupational injuries
- Lightweight and breathable for moisture control and comfort. Seamless knit fabric with Multi Zone Compression (MZC) provides a snug yet flexible fit, helping warm muscles whilst providing targeted compression for optimum fit and performance.
- Specialist silicone dots around top of support help reduce travel and slipping during everyday movement. Spiral stays (on either side) provide targeted and flexible support.
- Premium quality silicone patella cushion helps reduce impact/vibration on knee joint whilst supporting and protecting the patella
- The product fits the Left or Right Knee and is Unisex
Sizing To size, measure knee circumference (cm)
Small: 30 - 34 cm
Medium: 34 - 38 cm
Large: 38 - 42 cm
X-Large: 42 - 46 cm
XX-Large: 46 - 50 cm
The Neo G Airflow Plus Stabilized Knee Support features a silicone patella cushion to help protect, support and reduce impact on the knee joint whilst also helping patellar tracking. Spiral stays on both sides provide targeted and flexible support. Lightweight, breathable and seamless knit fabric provides Multi Zone Compression (MZC) for optimum fit, comfort and durability. Silicone dots around top of support help reduce travel and slipping during everyday movement. Specialist breathable fabric helps with moisture control & comfort. The product fits the Left or Right Knee and is Unisex. This dynamic support helps symptoms of strains, sprains and instability. It helps support injured, weak or arthritic knees. Ideal for sports training and rehabilitation of sporting and occupational injuries whilst also helping reduce the likelihood of re-injury
How To Apply
Materials: Polyamide, Polyester, Elastane, Cotton, Polyurethane, Stays: Steel, Insert: Silicone
Wash & Care: Remove Silicone before washing. Hand Wash Cold Only and Dry Flat. Do not use Fabric Softener, Do Not Tumble Dry, Do Not Bleach, Do Not Iron. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct heat and sunlight.
The indications outlined may not be suitable for your condition, before use always seek medical advice from your physician. Always take advice on duration of usage / Ensure product is not uncomfortably tight and blood flow is not restricted. Avoid wearing for prolonged periods (e.g. whilst sleeping) / Only use on clean, intact skin. Do not use if you have a known allergy to any of the specified materials / Do not use if liniments, ointments, gels, creams or any other substances have been applied to affected area / The product should be applied as illustrated / If a rash develops, pain is prolonged or conditions worsen, discontinue use and consult a physician